Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 2 years (24 months) from date of purchase. Codes presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Gift cards act as a ‘virtual wallet’ so unspent balance can be applied to future purchases.
- Gift cards can be redeemed against goods of a higher value on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards can be redeemed against both item value and delivery.
- Physical gift cards can only be posted to UK addresses. Digital gift cards are delivered by email and are available worldwide, but please check where we deliver before purchasing a card for someone outside of the UK.
- When purchasing a physical gift card you must complete the e-form provided to you an an email after your purchase with the personalisation you require. Your gift card will not be created until this information is received.
- Physical gift cards may take up to two working days to produce as each one is individually handmade. If you need your card to be dispatched urgently please call 0845 474 1747 or email email@example.com before ordering so we can advise you of our current lead time. For urgent gifts, we strongly recommend our digital gift card option.
- Gift card values are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) in line with the pricing on our site.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Gift cards should be protected and treated as cash. Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be reissued. Any balance spent on a stolen card cannot be refunded.
- Refunds for goods purchased with a gift card will be made via gift card code.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed online at decoratorsnotebook.co.uk. Enter your unique code at the checkout.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Decorator’s Notebook Limited reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).